Did you know:
- Flood damage resulting from surface water, including surges caused by storms, swollen rivers or torrential rainfall is not typically covered in a standard homeowners insurance policy
- It's not necessary for a property to be in a "flood zone" to experience a flood; 25% of all flood claims occur in moderate- to low- risk areas
- There is usually a 30 day waiting period before a flood policy goes into effect
You've heard the stories of so many people financially impacted by not having flood insurance to help repair their dwelling and replace their personal property. No matter if you have a modestly finished basement, a fully equipped in-home theater, an expensive wine collection or even an indoor basketball court, as your risk advisor, we encourage you to purchase a flood policy now, before any loss occurs.
Flood Resource Center
Make the right decision for you and your family. Flood insurance, underwritten by the National Flood Insurance Program, premiums may be significantly less than you think. Call a HUB Broker for more information on how we can better protect you!
- Hub Hurricane Resource Center
- When It Rains, It Floods: Americans Face New Challenges of Flood Risk