We protect your financial institution from unnecessary enterprise risk exposure through specialty financial institution insurance coverages.
Contact us to learn more.
- Bankers Professional Liability: Coverage for losses resulting from wrong professional services acts, including losses relating to extensions of credit, agreements or refusals to extend credit, loan servicing or the collection or restructuring of any extension of credit.
- Cyber Coverage: Insurance designed to cover risk associated with losses arising from banking technology and practices.
- Debit Card Fraud Coverage: Coverage for loss as result of the fraudulent use of debit, credit and other “plastic cards” used to make purchases or extract cash from an ATM or POS device.
- Fiduciary Liability: Coverage that protects against lawsuits brought by employees for losses resulting from the administration of any employee benefit plan offered by the financial institution, including investment and retirement plans.
- Financial Institution Bond Policy: Coverage for loss due to employee dishonesty, burglary or robbery, forgery or alteration and other similar crime exposures experienced by financial institutions.
- Management Liability for Financial Institutions: Coverage designed to protect a financial institution’s directors and officers against losses arising from wrongful acts. Directors and Officers working in their capacity as decision makers could be held personally liable for the consequences, even if their actions were unintentional. Shareholders or customers who believe these decisions hurt them may take legal action against the individuals and/or the organization, and defense costs could add up quickly.
- Employment Practices Liability for Financial Institutions: Coverage for losses arising from wrongful employment acts not covered under Management Liability in your capacity as an employee or officer of a financial institution.
- Trust Services Liability: Coverage that protects against losses resulting from wrongful acts while acting in the capacity as administrator, conservator, guardian, custodian or trustee in rendering or failing to render trust services.