np_language_1614104_000000 Created with Sketch. US | EN
United States

Commercial Property Insurance

Let’s protect your place of business — inside and out.

Commercial Property

So much to lose, and so many ways to lose it

In addition to a standard business owners' policy, business owners or managers need to be certain that you are properly covered for losses you may experience in the event that the physical assets of your business — your building and its contents, including owned or leased equipment, and outdoor fixtures, such as fences and signs — are damaged or destroyed.

Without appropriate commercial property insurance coverage, you could be putting the future of your business at risk.

More detail

What’s typically covered

Commercial property insurance coverage may include losses resulting from weather-related events, building collapse, explosion, civil commotion, equipment breakdown, or damage caused by vehicles, vessels, aircraft and vandalism. 

The amount of coverage you will need depends on factors such as the type of property and its location. 

Contact a HUB broker to get started.

Contact a HUB Broker
Thank you!
A HUB Broker will reach out to you shortly.
Contact HUB
Contact a HUB Broker