9 Mistakes to Avoid with Voluntary Benefits
Most employers offer voluntary benefits but many of these programs don’t meet employees’ needs or achieve business goals.
Our guide outlines the 9 common mistakes that could be limiting the effectiveness of your voluntary benefits program.
Learn what you need to do to avoid these and other mistakes:
- Offering redundant coverage
- Confusing your employees with too many options
- Failing to protect your senior leadership from a little known coverage gap
- Limiting your program to traditional benefits
- Overlooking workers’ compensation costs.
Download the guide now.