Cannabis Insurance Calgary
Cannabis Businesss Insurance Details
- Cannabis Insurance in Calgary for Dispensaries, Facilities, and More
- Recommended cannabis insurance for Calgary businesses
When it comes to cannabis insurance, Calgary falls squarely within HUB’s service area. We’re about eight kilometers from downtown and can provide our expertise in person or over the phone. Our relationships with the industry’s leading insurers enable us to secure the ideal coverage for the following cannabis businesses in your city:
- Retail outlets and dispensaries that display or sell approved products
- Facilities that grow, process, package, test, destroy, or store
- Wholesalers and distributors with cross-border transactions
- Laboratories licensed to test, breed, and archive cannabis genetics
- Ancillary services that offer equipment and technology solutions
You need the right coverage to protect your operations against product liability lawsuits, issues when transporting cannabis, theft, lawsuits involving your executives, and property damage. Our brokers excel at identifying your dangerous coverage gaps and tailoring a solution to your unique risks. We also guide you through the nuances of our recommendations, including solutions for the following core issues:
- Product liability – Arguably the most important, product liability protects your supply chain in the event of a liability claim that the use of your product resulted in property damage, a personal injury, or even death.
- Product recall – This policy is critical for safeguarding your operational costs and reputation should one of your products pose an imminent threat of bodily injury or property damage.
- Equipment breakdown – Often overlooked, this type of insurance covers equipment in the broad sense, as well as electrical apparatuses, power surges, and even damage to cannabis plants impacted by a breakdown.
- Care custody and control – To make sure your insurance on the road is just as robust as your cannabis insurance in Calgary, we emphasize this protection for distributors transporting third-party goods.
- Management liability – Whether established or just starting, you need this important safety net, including Directors and Officers liability and employment practices liability.
- Property and crop – Tailored to your business, stand-alone coverage for grow facilities or coverage against a range of location risks can give you peace of mind that your property is safe.
To protect your Calgary business against a wide range of potential risks, we consider all aspects of your operations. Our brokers will assess your crime and cyber risk, commercial general liability, workers’ compensation needs, and employee benefits. Our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive solution for cannabis insurance in Calgary that lets you focus on maximizing profit and a risk transfer strategy that minimizes your liability.