HUB Risk Management Information System (RMIS) is a powerful tool that can assist Motion Picture and Television Production clients with enterprise wide risk management activities. From pre-production, principle photography to post-production there is a multitude of information that needs to be tracked, reports maintained and claims managed. HUB RMIS can be the most efficient tool to streamline all procedures that make up a successful production from beginning to end.
Production Company Management Tools
- Production and location record management.
- Simplified production application process.
- Options to specify production and genre.
- Record and link crewmembers, contractors, cast members and participants with production records.
- Dashboard views for OSHA documentation, production types, certificates of insurance, claims, policies and exposure.
- Certificates of insurance, policies, endorsements, exclusions, contracts, pictures and video attachments at any production level.
- Mobile app claims reporting and claims management.
- Create a customized portal to collect certificates of insurance, production applications, incidents, policies and questionnaires.
- Manage location specific risks such as severe weather, political risk or civil unrest.
- Manage key production contact information and crew lists.
- Maintain key date periods (pre-production, principal photography, wrap, post production).
- Track scenes involving stunts, pyrotechnics, watercraft, aircraft, railroad or animals.
- Track cast coverage (accident only, receipt and approval of medical, exclusions or restrictions, full cast coverage).
- Send form letters and emails directly to and from HUB RMIS.
- Import or export critical production data.
- Configure production portal to accept online forms and questionnaires for use of watercraft and aircraft.
- Track OSHA recordkeeping, reportable incidents and maintain OSHA 300, 300A and 301 scheduled reporting.
- Maintain limitless production equipment schedules.
- Track real-time activity either in the office or on location.
- Link contractors and vendors to equipment schedules.
- Track qualifications and licensing of equipment operators.
- Issue alerts and notifications to inform key personnel of accidents and service requirements.
- Create custom dashboards, views and filters to manage production costs.
- Track labor costs, warrantee information, maintenance types and vendors all in a single location.
Certificate of Insurance Compliance
- Create custom risk profiles for third-party vendors.
- Notify vendors regarding COI deficiencies, expiration dates and compliance requirements.
- Select different requirements by coverage or risk profile.
- Generate custom emails and notifications.
- Group email records.
- Upload insured data from spreadsheets.
- Identify expired, expiring and deficient certificates.
Track policies through the HUB RMIS policy manager, claim and document module:
- Cast insurance
- Production media (negative)
- Media perils (faulty stock, camera & processing)
- Props, sets and wardrobe
- Production equipment
- Third-party property damage
- Extra expense
- Office contents
- Monies & securities
- Special policies for animals, aircraft, auto stunts/precision driving, watercraft, etc.
Dashboards and Reporting
- Preconfigured reports
- Dashboards to monitor productions or any other activities
- Dashboards, notifications and reports distribution
- Mobile notifications and updates