HUB’s Risk Management Information System (HUB RMIS) helps contractors with enterprise wide risk management activities easily track leading and lagging indicators as well as share real-time data between jobsites and the corporate office.
- Maintain unlimited number of construction projects or locations.
- Drill-drown to specific construction sites or locations.
- Link subcontractors, independent contractors, developers and other participants to a specific location.
- Create views to display specific location information such as OSHA recordable, fleet, certificates of insurance, claims, policies or exposure data.
- Attach documents such as Certificates of Insurance, policies, contracts, pictures and videos at any location level. Allocate insurance costs across projects quickly and accurately.
CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGEMENT
- Create or import projects using physical addresses or GPS coordinates.
- Track and manage multiple types of projects such as: residential, building, commercial, industrial, highway, and more.
- Track OCIPs, contracts, subcontractors, and budgets.
- Manage key General Contractor contact information.
- Send form letters and emails directly to and from HUB RMIS.
- Track construction, occupancy, protection, and exposure information at each location.
- Import and export critical project data.
- Scheduled reporting for OHSA 300, 300A and 301.
SAFETY AND LOSS PREVENTION
- HUB RMIS can be easily configured to track site inspections and audits, loss prevention and corrective actions, workflows, and notifications.
- Inspections can be real-time or imported using our array of data import automation tools.
- Incident reporting using mobile forms, with the ability to upload supporting documentation and pictures at any location level.
- Incident tracking and investigation.
- Receive severe weather warnings per location.
FLEET AND EQUIPMENT
- Maintain unlimited vehicles and equipment data.
- Convert hardcopy vehicle inspections to electronic format.
- Track real-time activity either in the office or on the road.
- Use alerts and notifications to inform key personnel of vehicle accidents and service requirements.
- Create custom dashboards, views and filters to help manage your entire fleet.
- Track labor costs, warrantee information, maintenance types and vendors all in a single location.
CERTIFICATES OF INSURANCE COMPLIANCE
- Create unlimited custom risk profiles for contractors, subcontractor, vendor, etc.
- Notify contractors regarding COI deficiencies, expiration dates and compliance requirements.
- Easily select different requirements by coverage or risk profile.
- Generate unlimited custom email templates and notifications.
- Group email records (about to expire, those with deficiencies or a customized group).
- Upload insured data from spreadsheets for rapid implementation.
- Easily identify expired, expiring and deficient certificates.
- Create custom views and filters, and run deficiency reports.
PROPERTY AND BUSINESS INCOME
Through HUB RMIS’s Policy module and document management functionality, track specific policy coverage information such as:
- Property and Business Income
- Boiler and Machinery
- General Liability
- Builders Risk
- Umbrella and Excess
- Workers’ Compensation
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Select from an array of preconfigured reports.
- Create dashboards to monitor construction sites and safety programs.
- Schedule and distribute dashboards, notifications and reports automatically.
- Receive notifications and updates on your mobile device.