Cannabis Insurance Winter Park
Cannabis Businesss Insurance Details
For top-notch cannabis insurance, Winter Park is a great place to be. We are located on Orange Avenue, near Mead Botanical Garden and convenient to Advent Health and Rollins College. Whatever your niche is, we have policy options to protect you. Here are a few examples of cannabis businesses that benefit from our coverage:
- Retail outlets
- Greenhouses and farms
- Equipment and technology providers
Some types of insurance policies are the same as what you would need for a business dealing in any other type of product. Others are specific to the unique challenges that go along with this fledgling industry that has historically been fraught with controversy and misunderstanding. Examples of what we offer include the following types of cannabis insurance in Winter Park:
- General liability – Liability insurance protects you from the responsibility of medical bills in the case that a customer is injured on the premises or after using your product. It also covers potential legal fees.
- Management liability - This little-known type of added liability insurance further protects you and the other people in charge of managing your business.
- Recall – Many people do not realize the risk associated with product recalls. Insurance covers the expense of notifying customers, shipping packages, and disposing of faulty products.
- Equipment – Power failures can result in a huge loss of inventory that depends on climate-controlled conditions.
- Care, custody, and control – Unless you personally oversee your product every step of the way from seed to customer's hand, you should consider this type of coverage.
- Crop – Cannabis crop insurance has important differences from more general agricultural coverage and is a must for growers.
As you can see, a wide range of cannabis insurance in Winter Park is available to protect your business against a variety of potential financial losses. Our agents understand that every company is unique, and will spend time listening to your concerns, discussing options, and getting to know you. We then will customize your Winter Park cannabis insurance policy based on what you need to best manage the risks you face.