Cannabis Insurance Brokers Denver
Cannabis Businesss Insurance Details
The mile-high city is a hub for Colorado’s cannabis industry, with over 900 current licenses for cannabis businesses, including cultivators, retailers, medical facilities, manufacturers and testing facilities. HUB International has an office located within the Denver metropolitan area, making it central for businesses seeking cannabis insurance brokers in Denver County. We work with the leaders in the cannabis insurance industry to obtain coverage specifically tailored for:
- Licensed wholesalers and distributors
- Retail and medical dispensaries selling approved products
- Cultivation and manufacturing facilities
- Licensed testing, breeding and archiving facilities
- Ancillary services, such as technology and equipment
Our cannabis insurance brokers in Denver understand the unique risks for the industry, from changing regulations to crop damages due to unfavorable weather conditions. We will assess your entire business operations and identify potentially dangerous gaps in coverage, working with you to develop a package tailored to your specific needs. Our cannabis insurance brokers in Denver provide solutions for common issues encountered in the industry, such as:
- Product liability: Invaluable coverage for your entire supply chain, procuring this coverage protects your business when a claim is filed against your company for illness, injury or death resulting from the consumption or use of your product.
- Product recall: When your business is cannabis, you need to safeguard your company and your reputation in the event that the use of your product poses a threat to human health and safety or results in property damage.
- Property and Crop: This type of coverage provides indispensable protection for cultivators and cultivation facilities due to the unique risks entailed in agricultural production.
- Management liability: New and established businesses alike benefit from the protection employment liability and directors and officers liability insurances offer.
- Equipment failure: Prevent the out-of-pocket costs associated with damages from mechanical and electronic equipment failure, as well as power surges, and cannabis plant loss due to breakdowns.
- Care custody and control: Third-party distribution companies benefit from coverage that protects your cargo, and therefore your business, during transport.
Our cannabis insurance brokers in Denver make it their business to ensure your business has the coverage you need. We understand the risks involved in every aspect of the industry, from cybersecurity to employee benefits to general commercial liability. Our goal is to match your company with the right insurance, giving you the peace of mind you need to focus on success.