Webinar: COVID Vaccine OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards
The highly anticipated OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards for the COVID vaccine are here, and the compliance requirements are complex. If you’re not sure what your obligations are as an employer, you’ll want to join us to find out.
Carrie Cherveny, Esq., from HUB International, and Marty Heller from Fisher Phillips will unpack the OSHA ETS and address employers’ biggest questions, including:
- Which employers are subject to the ETS?
- Who pays for the vaccines and related testing?
- Can employees opt-out, and what exemptions apply?
- What are an employer’s obligations when it comes to vaccine monitoring, tracking and auditing?
- How will OSHA enforce the vaccine requirements and what are the penalties for non-compliance?
Don’t miss this informative and engaging discussion. Register today.