A safe environment for employees and others is an essential element of risk management for any organization. Everyone involved in an organization's risk management and safety function must be aware of slip, trip and fall exposures and how to prevent them, decreasing trip and fall liability.
You will learn:
- Accident statistics and the scope of the problem
- 9 common causes of slips, trips and falls
- Assessment techniques for slip, trip and fall hazards
- Factors influencing slip resistance
- 15 best practices to prevent slips, trips and falls
- Choosing the right shoes
- Learning how to walk again
- Resources available to assist you in addressing slip, trip and fall liability hazards
Who should attend?
- Risk Managers
- Safety Managers
- Department Managers
- Facility/Property Owners and Managers
Guy Gioino, VP/Sr. Risk Consultant, HUB International; ARM, CHMM
Guy Gioino brings 15 years of experience in the safety and risk consulting field to HUB International, currently serving as a Vice President and Senior Risk Consultant for the Risk Services Team servicing the Northeast Region. In his career, Mr. Gioino has held various positions within the Environmental, Health & Safety and Risk Management profession in a variety of industries, from industry to insurance carrier before moving to the insurance brokerage side in 2007.
James E. Burke, Sr. Risk Consultant; HUB International; CSP, ARM, CHMM, ABCP, CHSP, CFPS
Jim is a safety and risk control professional with over 30 years' experience implementing successful corporate and site specific environmental health and safety programs; developing and implementing risk minimization and mitigation strategies; and advising businesses on proven best practices for protecting persons, property and reputation.