In an environment where the traditional risk manager’s role is continuously expanding beyond insurance, HUB’s Risk Management Information System (RMIS) can help your organization better understand, quantify and report its risks from a variety of sources. RMIS assists real estate clients with enterprise-wide risk management activities including, managing locations, leases, business income, safety and loss prevention, total cost of risk (TCOR), certificates of insurance and reporting of key metrics to business stakeholders.
- Maintain unlimited number of locations and hierarchies.
- Store unlimited number of hierarchy levels allowing property owners or tenants to drill-drown to specific areas of a building or organization.
- Create views to display specific location information such as OSHA Recordable, COPE, or exposure data.
- Attach documents such as Certificates of Insurance, policies, lease agreements, pictures and videos at any location level.
PROPERTY AND LEASE MANAGEMENT
- Create and import locations using physical addresses or GPS coordinates.
- Track and manage multiple types of locations such as: condominiums, apartments, industrial, mixed occupancy, office buildings, retail properties, warehouses.
- Track lease agreements, tenant types, and unit classes.
- Manage key property and tenant contact information.
- Send form letters and emails directly from RMIS.
- Track construction, occupancy, protection, and exposure information at each location.
- Seamlessly import and export critical property data.
- Import data from building valuation systems to accurately determine insurance limits and premiums.
- Track tenant improvements and betterments (I&B).
- Loss expectancy tracking (expected maximum loss, maximum foreseeable loss, probable maximum loss, etc.).
- Scheduled reporting for OHSA 300, 300A and 301.
SAFETY AND LOSS PREVENTION
- Track property inspections and audits, loss prevention and corrective actions, workflows, and notifications.
- Import inspection data in real-time or from historical data sources.
- Customized incident reporting forms with the ability to upload supporting documentation and pictures at any location level.
- Incident Investigation.
- Pre-loss safety inspections and compliance audits.
- Virtual safety libraries that can be customized at any location level.
- Maintain chemical inventories and Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
TOTAL COST OF RISK (T.C.O.R)
- Automate the process of collecting and loading location exposure information such as: Statement of Values (SOV), man-hours, vehicles, assets, and TIV.
- Calculate total cost of risk using specific cost elements: losses, premiums, direct and indirect costs.
- Allocate insurance costs across organization quickly and accurately by using intuitive allocation tool.
- Create weighted formulas that take into account losses, premiums and other fees.
- Archive previous allocations for future reference.
CERTIFICATES OF INSURANCE COMPLIANCE
- Create limitless custom risk profiles such as: tenant, contractor, vendor, etc.
- Select different requirements by coverage or risk profile.
- Generate limitless custom email templates.
- Group email records (about to expire, those with deficiencies or a customized group).
- Upload insured data from spreadsheets for rapid implementation.
- Track custom data for each record.
- Identify expired, expiring and deficient certificates.
- Create custom views and filters, and run deficiency reports.
PROPERTY AND BUSINESS INCOME
Through HUB RMIS’s policy module and document management functionality, track specific policy coverage information such as:
- Property and Business Income
- Boiler and Machinery
- General Liability
- Builders Risk
- Umbrella and Excess
- Workers’ Compensation
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Array of preconfigured reports, with the ability to create customized reports on the fly.
- Dashboards to monitor locations and safety programs.
- Schedule and distribute dashboards, notifications and reports automatically.