Fleet professionals understand the need for telematics: to minimize fuel costs, make every driver hour count, improve safety and increase profitability.
Implementing a telematics program that meets the needs of your safety and operations stakeholders isn't easy. There are dozens of providers on the market offering substantially different products. They leverage technology to provide users with a buffet of data options concerning vehicle location, driver performance and vehicle operation. There are multiple price points, methods of communication and service levels that make this decision even more complicated. If operations and safety teams do not embrace your choice, the consequences could be devastating to your business.
With thousands of transportation clients, HUB International understands the strategic importance of choosing the right telematics program. Attend this webinar to learn what your telematics options are, how to evaluate their application toward meeting the needs of YOUR business, and how to get all of your stakeholders on board for implementation.
Making the Right Telematics Choice - We Will Discuss:
- What to look for in a telematics provider and its service team.
- The three most common types of telematics devices, and how to choose the one that's right for your business.
- Critical data sets that drive safety and operational improvements.
- Addressing the most common implementation concerns.
- Three common pitfalls to avoid in the selection and implementation process.
Who Should Attend?
- Safety and risk mangers
- Operations managers
- Fleet owners