HUB Risk Services Division is committed to providing a wide range of services that enable your organization to identify risks, reduce exposure to loss, and address claims issues.
We deliver enterprise risk management solutions that are properly scaled to meet your needs regardless of company size, location, or industry. Our goal is to assist you in identifying current and potential risk issues and implementing controls to reduce those risks. And, if you do experience a loss, you can count on HUB to be your advocate in the claims management process.
- Trust our team of board-certified and degreed claims, safety, security, property, and environmental professionals who possess an average of over 20 years of business risk management experience.
- Located across the US and Canada, our local teams have a wide array of expertise in specialty areas and are available to supplement your internal risk services resources or target specific risk issues.
- Our regional “hub” structure, supported by corporate leadership, gives us the flexibility to connect you with the Risk Services team member who can best support your goals and objectives.
- Results are achieved through a reduction in your Total Cost of Risk (TCOR).
Put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
HUB Risk Services has a number of specialty areas that can be leveraged to complement internal capabilities or provide niche expertise for specific issues.
- Risk Control
- Safety/Environmental Management
- Emergency Response Planning
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Fleet Safety Management
- Property Protection Engineering
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Behavior-Based Safety
- Construction Safety Management
- Security Assessments/Planning
- Crisis Management
- Environmental Compliance
- Industrial Hygiene
- Training (Management/Employee)
- Claim Advocacy
- Claim Closure Program
- Claim Data Analysis
- Claim Management Best Practices
- Claim Process Audits (Carrier/TPA)
- Claim Reporting Guidance
- Claim Reviews
- Litigation Management
- Medical Cost Containment Management
- Reserve Analysis
- Return-to-Work Planning
- Settlement Evaluation
- Subrogation/Second Injury Fund Recoveries
- Third Party Administrator (TPA) Selection Management
This variety of disciplines enables HUB to respond to your specific needs and objectives. Results are achieved through reduction in your Total Cost of Risk (TCOR).
Click here to learn more about HUB Risk Services Division Success Stories.