National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) has endorsed Weisburger Insurance Brokerage as the insurance broker of choice for its members. A division of Program Brokerage Corp., a HUB International wholesale entity, Weisburger works with the NPMA to develop insurance programs to provide members with competitive rates and excellent coverage in health, workers compensation, general liability and commercial auto insurance. The NPMA is a non-profit organization established to support the pest management industry's commitment to the protection of public health, food and property.
Weisburger Insurance Brokerage has been providing specialized insurance products for the Pest Control, Lawn Care and Landscape industry since 1934. This HUB division of experts serves more than 5,000 industry-related clients and is also a member of The Professional Landcare Network (PLANET).
Who we service:
- Full-time Structural Pest Control Operators (Requires special Pesticide Applicators License)
- Lawn Care Operators who do chemical treatment of lawns, both commercial and residential.
- Landscapers (Without Nursery Operations)
Some Coverages Offered
(all coverages depend on certain US State Laws and Restrictions):
- Commercial Auto (in most US States, check availability)
- General Liability Package, including property and inland marine
- Environmental Risk
- Products Liability-Completed Operations (No manufacturing or formulating)
- Broad Form Comprehensive General Liability (hold harmless contractual liability)
- Premises Operations / Fumigating Coverage
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Fungus & Bacteria - coverage varies by state and state laws
- Inspection Coverage (Coverage includes all wood destroying organisms)
- Transit Pollution Coverage.
Contact a HUB Specialist today.