Contact a HUB Broker
Please note that at this time, the following program is not accepting new registrations for insurance.
If you require insurance for your upcoming event, please contact HUB International HKMB directly by emailing - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat with HUB’s automated assistant 24/7 to get answers to basic questions or to complete your application for insurance. If our assistant can’t answer your question, it will refer to you to our team of experts.
About the Program
HUB has been providing insurance solutions to trade show exhibitors in Canada for more than 15 years. Our program for trade show exhibitors ensures you get the right amount of coverage -- up to $5 million in commercial general liability coverage and $25,000 in property insurance – to meet the show organizer’s requirements. You’ll be covered for the duration of your time of your show plus, your property is covered for all risks while at the show and in transit — up to 48 hours before and after the show.
If you don’t see your show in the list of shows currently with the program shoot us a quick email to start a conversation.
The policy includes:
- Commercial general liability (CGL) coverage* in limits of $2 million, $3 million or $5 million
- Tenants legal liability broad form coverage up to $250,000
- “All-risks” property coverage* up to $25,000, including coverage in transit for 48 hours before and after the show
- Blanket contractual liability - provides coverage when you enter into an insured contract
- Products and completed operations with a $1 million sublimit
- Employees as additional insureds
- Personal injury liability
- Cross liability clause
*There is a $1,000 deductible on claims related to CGL and “all-risks” property coverage.
The term of coverage is limited to the duration of the trade show you are attending. If you need annual coverage because you attend multiple shows throughout the year, contact HUB.
What the policy does not cover:
- “All-risks” property coverage DOES NOT extend to jewellery, fine art, precious stones, antiques, furs, plants, shrubs, money and securities, automobiles, motorcycles and any other vehicles licensed for the road.
- Coverage is NOT provided for an injury sustained by the event exhibitor themselves (only to injury/property damage to a third party). If you require accident or travel Insurance, contact HUB.
- Excludes claims arising from or related to: asbestos, fungi and fungal derivatives, terrorism.
This insurance is purchased on a per-show basis. It does not provide annual coverage for multiple shows.
Your show organizer has established and can tell you the minimum amount of commercial general liability (CGL) you need for the show where you’re exhibiting. When you purchase through the program, you will automatically receive the minimum limit required by the organizer.
Applicable taxes are not included in the costs indicated below:
|Premium (per show)||$70||$110||$200|
|Administrative handling fee||$55||$55||$55|
Calling all trade show organizers! Help your exhibitors get the insurance they need at a cost they won’t choke over. Contact HUB to add your show to our program at NO COST TO YOU!
Top 3 Reasons to get in touch with us today!
- Our program makes it easy for your exhibitors to meet the insurance requirements of your contract and we you can track who secures their insurance with us.
- We can add you, the show organizer, as an additional insured on the exhibitor’s policy providing extra level of protection for you.
- The cost per policy is lower than many other programs in the marketplace so your exhibitors will appreciate the assist.
HUB can also help you with your own insurance needs to meet the requirements of your venue contracts or to cover overall events.Buy Now