PLEASE READ PRIOR TO PURCHASING TEAM TRAVEL COVERAGE
Should you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Francis at HUB International Limited 416-597-7729 ext. 7729
NOTE: Rate change as of July 17, 2019 is $4.73 per person per day
Simply complete the online application process and you will get instant confirmation of your policy including all the information you need for your team to be identified should you require emergency assistance.
- Visit the ABA Team Travel website
- Select Single Trip Travel Insurance, Travel Medical Insurance, and Worldwide. Press NEXT>
- Enter the Start Date – the date you start traveling to the tournament.
- Enter the End Date – the date you will arrive home.
- Select ALBERTA as your Departure Province.
- Confirm that you are currently in your home province and have not left on the trip already.
- List who is to be covered on the policy (up to 20 people can be covered). Provide the first and last name, gender and birthdate of each participant.
- Press Next>
- Read the policy information summary page including the total premium. Ensure that all the information you have provided is accurate and correct.
- Review the terms and conditions of the coverage and if you agree, select Agree and press Next>.
- Provide your personal and payment information and select Purchase Policy.
- It is important that you provide your email address as the policy declaration will be emailed to you immediately after you have purchased your policy.
You will also receive instructions and contact numbers to call in case of an emergency on your trip. You may wish to print this information and keep it handy while travelling.
If you require assistance to complete the application, call 1-800-663-5389 and identify yourself as a member of the ABA. Travel Underwriters representatives are there to help you.
If changes to your travel coverage are required after your policy is issued (e.g., addition or removal of team members) please contact:
Account Manager, Wealth Management & Employee Benefits