15% of employees account for 85% of employee health and absence costs program spending. And of those 15% who drive up costs, more than 60% are likely to be off work.
An effective Absence Management Program (AMP) can help identify, measure and address all employee absences, and create strategies and solutions to mitigate employee absences whether they are due to illness, injury, stress-related conditions, family-related issues, and/or a lack of engagement.
Download the Absence Management eBook to learn how to:
- Understand the hidden costs and how to cut direct and indirect costs of absenteeism
- Develop an AMP across employment lifecycles from recruitment to promotion
- Get tips from case studies on managing presenteeism and lost time
- Reduce the incidence of unscheduled absences
- Promote a culture of health and productivity within your company