We offer a full suite of insurance and risk services for real estate owners, developers and managers, including:
- Building and Personal Property
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Crime and Fidelity
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employee Benefits
We also offer flexible, customized solution for the following needs:
Most property and casualty policies do not insure pollution risk. HUB experts take the mystery out of assessing and obtaining proper levels of pollution coverage including:
- Lead Paint
- Site development
- Air quality
Green Building Coverage
Investments in “green building” can improve your operating costs while reducing environmental impact.
- We evaluate your property insurance to ensure that you have the appropriate coverage when it comes to using sustainable building materials to repair, replace or rebuild lost or damaged property.
- We review your needs and determine relevant insurance coverage including:
- Limits in excess of those offered through the standard policies.
- Option to upgrade real and personal property without tying those upgrades to a "green" certification level.
- Co-participation loss feature for real property.
- Actual loss sustained if you lose your LEED® certification that qualified you for certain government tax incentives, utility credits, reduced loan rates and other financial incentives.
- Reasonable expenses incurred to retain LEED® accredited professionals to participate in the design, repair, replacement or rebuilding of damaged property.
- Registration and certification fees charged by the U.S. Green Building Council to recertify real property.
We offer loss control and risk management solutions that improve your bottom, reduce hazard exposures, and foster a safer work environment.
Property Risk Consulting Services from HUB include:
- Property risk assessments
- Natural hazard assessments
- Regulatory assistance
- Fire protection system evaluations
- Warning and detection system evaluations
- Security management
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Emergency response planning
- Merger and acquisition property risk management due diligence assistance
- Proposed new building construction review
HUB risk consulting services are customized to address your exposures. Whether your business has single or multiple locations, we can support you through local consultants or through a robust national consulting platform.