The United States government continues its drive towards the implementation of the Cadillac Tax - a 40% excise tax on health plans. You'll learn what you need to do now and how to redesign your plan over the next 1-2 years to minimize the level of tax you’ll be liable for.
Participants will benefit by:
- Understanding the most recent Cadillac Tax changes
- Learning how to conduct an accurate calculation of the tax
- Collecting details on all types of health plans/benefits that trigger the tax
- Calculating breach thresholds for individual employees and the full employer level
- Redesigning benefit plans to mitigate the Cadillac Tax