Your world keeps changing
HR professionals are constantly reacting to new regulatory challenges. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) and other employee benefits laws are complex, but can be managed. Together, we can develop a compliance and reporting strategy that will help you steer clear of fines.
Build a solid foundation for your benefits with a compliance strategy
In addition to helping you cope with the changing world of employee benefits, your HUB advisor can help you build a solid foundation for your overall compliance strategy with services that include:
- Welfare, Cafeteria & Consumer Driven Plans – multi-year strategic plans to manage and review compliance with DOL, HHS and IRS regulations
- State & Federal Employee Benefits Legislation – identify potential exposures to compliance audits, penalties and lawsuits that could result from non-compliance
- ERISA – provide annual federal disclosure compliance calendar with all required employee notices as well as provide comprehensive guides, timelines and checklists to maintain compliance.
- Internal Revenue Code – IRC 105(h) & 125 non-discrimination testing
- COBRA – sample employee notices and access to discounted services from third party vendors
- HIPAA – sample notice of privacy practices, policy development, and access to discounted training services from third party vendors.
- ACA Mandates, Reporting, Penalties & Tax – comprehensive educational resources, timelines, and sample resources such as employee letters, forms, notices and waivers.
Additional compliance services and guidance are available for:
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse Parity
- USERRA & FMLA Continuation of Benefits
- Domestic Partner & Same-sex Marriage
- Non-Discrimination Testing
- Wellness Programs
Contact a HUB advisor to get started.