Cannabis Business Insurance Albuquerque
Cannabis Insurance Details
- Insurance for Cannabis Producers, Dispensaries and Others
- Get Protected with Recommended Insurance Coverage
HUB International has an office conveniently located in Albuquerque for service within the region. We are happy to help either in person or over the phone. Our brokers work with trusted Albuquerque cannabis business insurance providers to get your company coverage tailored to meet the unique needs of any of the following types of businesses in the city:
- Medical dispensaries selling approved products
- Facilities responsible for growing, processing, packaging, storing or destroying cannabis plants or products
- Wholesalers and distributors
- Licensed laboratories responsible for testing, breeding and archiving stevia genetics
- Ancillary services, such as those providing industry technology and equipment
The risks associated with your industry require cannabis business insurance for Albuquerque companies customized to your specific needs. HUB brokers walk with you through your business operations to identify potential threats and areas where coverage gaps exist to help you identify the best solutions. We have the expertise to provide in-depth information for the cannabis industry in the following recommended coverage areas:
- Product liability: This coverage is the most important cannabis business insurance for Albuquerque businesses. It protects your supply chain from liability claims of illness, injury or death from the use of your product.
- Management liability: These products are recommended for both new and established businesses. Coverage types include directors and officers liability, as well as employment practices liability.
- Product recall: This is a necessary protection for cannabis businesses. It safeguards your company’s operational costs and reputation in the event the consumption or use of your product poses a human health and safety or property damage threat.
- Property and Crop: Agricultural production and stand-alone growing facilities require protection from the inherent location, weather and crop-quality risks your business entails to keep going in the event unforeseen circumstances damage your crop or facility.
- Equipment failure: Business owners often overlook this important coverage, though equipment failures can be costly. Get protection from damages due to mechanical and electronic equipment breakdowns, power surges and cannabis plant damages that are the result of equipment failure.
- Care custody and control: Transport is an important industry component. For third-party distributors, safeguarding your client’s cargo is of utmost importance. Ensure you have the right policy with the right coverage for your type of business.
There are a wide range of risks involved in running a cannabis business. We assess each aspect of your operations for the potential danger areas, including cybersecurity, workers compensation, employee benefits and general commercial liability. Our goal is to ensure you are protected with the best available cannabis business insurance for Albuquerque companies, so that you can focus on growing your business.