Cannabis Insurance Toronto
Cannabis Businesss Insurance Details
- Cannabis Insurance in Toronto for Cultivators, Processors, Retailers and More
- Recommended Cannabis Insurance in Toronto
HUB International’s Bay St. location is in the heart of the city’s downtown region, making it convenient for in-person meetings in the city. Our brokers are also happy to assist by phone. We work with trusted insurers to secure the right cannabis insurance in Toronto tailored to meet the needs of companies working in any aspect of the cannabis industry, such as:
- Licensed laboratories that provide testing, breeding and archiving services
- Facilities that grow or process C. stevia plants and products
- Wholesalers and distributors of approved products
- Licensed retail and medical dispensaries selling approved products
- Industry technology and equipment providers, and other ancillary services
While it’s an exciting time to get in on this rapidly growing market, there are unique risks businesses in the industry face, and you need cannabis insurance in Toronto that protects you from these hazards. The brokers at HUB International thoroughly assess your business operations to identify gaps in coverage that could lead to potential legal or financial trouble should issues arise. We walk you through the finer details of our recommended coverages for cannabis insurance in Toronto, such as:
- Crop loss or damage: The cultivation of cannabis is associated with a unique set of risks due to the possibility that a single hazard can result in the complete loss of product. Crop coverage gives you peace of mind that your business is safe even when your yields suffer.
- Product liability: Undoubtedly the most important type of cannabis insurance in Toronto, as it safeguards your business from claims filed against your company due to illness, injury or death because of the consumption or use of your product.
- Product recall: If the use of your products leads to a human health and safety risk or property damage, you need this critical coverage to protect your business and your reputation.
- Equipment failure: Procuring cannabis insurance in Toronto for your equipment covers damages, including to your cannabis plants, due to equipment failure or breakdown.
- Care custody and control: Third-party distributors are responsible for the safe delivery of their cargo. You want to be sure your insurance is up to snuff for the service you provide.
- Management liability: Employment practices and managers and officers liability insurance is vital for your company’s wellbeing, no matter how long you’ve been in business.
In addition to the unique liabilities associated with the cannabis industry, every business faces similar risks. Our experts can help you secure all of the right coverages for your business, from workers comp and employee benefits to cybersecurity. Let us focus on your cannabis insurance in Toronto, so you can focus on the success of your business.