The Central Washington region of HUB Northwest, headquartered out of the Yakima office, was formerly Argus Insurance Agency. Argus Insurance was formed in 1983, through the merger of four agencies, most of which had been doing business in the Yakima community since the early 1900s. Since then, Argus expanded its footprint through key acquisitions and now has offices in Sunnyside, Moses Lake and Ellensburg.
In April 2014, Argus Insurance Agency joined forces with HUB International. This union brings Central Washington clients the personal, customized service of a locally managed agency with the resources of a global insurance company. The offices of HUB Northwest's Central Washington Region including Yakima, Moses Lake, Sunnyside and Ellensburg offices, are committed to a shared vision:
- To listen, learn, counsel and arrange solutions for our clients
- To advocate for our clients
- To conduct business with empathy, honesty, integrity and respect
- To value and build lasting relationships
- To aggressively seek business opportunities to fulfill our clients' needs
- To share our resources generously and to support and encourage participation that enhances our communities
- To positively influence the direction of our industry
- To manage our resources wisely today for a better tomorrow
Central Washington offices of HUB Northwest provide business insurance, employee benefits, and personal insurance. We specialize in Agrabusiness and Farm Insurance, Medical Malpractice, Commercial Services, Bonds and Employee Benefits.