Protecting every business under your roof — and your roof, too.
Commercial real estate insurance is more complex than ever before. In addition to buying coverage for traditional claims such as fire and water damage or slip-and-fall accidents, you need to:
- Protect your properties against hazards such as natural disasters, environmental exposure and cyber threats
- Manage the unique risks each tenant brings
- Consider threats to safety and security
Our commercial real estate insurance specialists will work with you to identify gaps in your coverage and quickly develop a competitive, comprehensive plan tailored to your properties.
We can also provide risk management and loss control services to minimize the frequency of claims — and advocate for you and help manage claims if they do arise.
Contact a HUB commercial real estate insurance specialist to get started.
Commercial Real Estate Solutions for owners, investors, developers and property managers
We can tailor a commercial real estate insurance solution that combines insurance and risk management to protect your properties — and your investment. We will:
- Help you find savings by ensuring your valuation is correct; that your coverage is comprehensive; and you’re not being overinsured or underinsured
- Review your contractor and vendor agreements for possible hidden exposures
- Provide ongoing service and guidance with respect to new and emerging liabilities
- Simplify claims management and certificate logistics