Many disciplines. Many risks and challenges.
In today’s allied healthcare environment, the risks are always changing. Many organizations are consolidating, which can compound exposure. Reimbursements are shrinking as regulatory and administrative workloads increase. And, investments in technology, from purchase through operation to maintenance and protection, are a constant economic pressure.
Our allied health insurance experts have valuable, long-standing relationships with insurers, reinsurers and service providers, and can leverage those contacts to your benefit. We can tailor allied health insurance solutions for:
- Urgent care, MRI or dialysis centers
- Surgical or community health centers
- Rehabilitation or addiction treatment centers
- Ambulance companies
- Hospice and home health care agencies
- Physical therapy clinics
- Medical laboratories and blood banks
Insurance and risk service for your top challenges
Our allied health insurance specialists can help you with complex challenges that include:
- Medical malpractice liability losses
- Patient and employee safety
- General liability insurance and proper safety practices
- Emergency response planning to ensure that your organization is ready and resilient when disaster strikes
- Protecting private health information (PHI) and other data against breaches, ransomware and viruses on Internet-connected equipment and
- Patient transport liabilities to ensure that there are no gaps in your coverage
Schedule an evaluation of your current allied health insurance program.
Contact us to evaluate your current allied health insurance program. We’ll identify ways to reduce your costs but more importantly, determine where you have gaps and structure a better overall program.
Contact a HUB broker to get started.