Hospitality Seminar Series: Protecting Against Social Engineering Fraud and Cyber Liability
Attend this important seminar to learn how easily cyber criminals can penetrate your network and what you can do to stop them.
In partnership with the New York State Restaurant Association and Total Food Service magazine, please join a panel of experts from HUB International and Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP for a must-attend, informative hospitality industry breakfast seminar, where they will:
- Illustrate how people in your company can unwittingly assist criminals with baiting, pretexting and phishing, through real life case studies;
- Highlight proactive steps you can take with and without technology to protect your business;
- Provide best practices for responding to a breach;
- Discuss legal and business harm that results from breach; and
- The role of insurance and the various types of coverages available.
- Beth Anderson, AVP/Senior Risk Consultant, HUB International
- Robert Fiorito, Vice President, HUB International Northeast
- Jennifer D. Silverman, Esq., Intellectual Property Practice Attorney, Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP
- Amanda Fugazy, Partner, Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP