HUB International: Saving on Your Healthcare Costs
Join leading global insurance brokerage HUB International for a powerful discussion to save up to 30% on your healthcare spend. Our experts will illustrate the compound impact of savings from Reference Based Pricing, Rx Contract Analysis and the new wave of Self-funding arrangements appropriate for even smaller size groups.
This session will provide you with information on:
- Reference-Based Pricing: Is private health insurance due for disruptive innovation?
- Why is the employer next door paying 50% less for hospital care?
- If Medicare limits its cost increase at 1.5% why can’t you?
How you can retain the massive savings differential between Medicare provider fees and private carriers– without a reduction in coverage! Rx Benefits:
- Truly understand how Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) impact your Rx cost and how to control them.
- Key concepts that PBMs don't want you to understand about your Rx cost
- Common PBM contract pitfalls that add to your Rx costs How to avoid c-suite resistance from controlling Rx spend
- Current industry structure, new developments and cost saving strategies
HUB International Presenters: Vaughan M. Reale CEBS, CLU, Vice President - Employee Benefits, Northeast Matt Bello, Assistant Vice President - Employee Benefits, East Region Continuing Education Credits Available