HUB offers a unique ClubCombo insurance policy to provide coverage for:
- Office contents (tables, chairs, equipment, etc.) and tenant improvement (usual or incidental to your business) while in your business premises. The office location may be a standard office space or a home office provided the office is for an Ontario Soccer registered club.
- Potential liability associated with your Club's involvement in fundraising activities EXCEPT events involving the sale or distribution of alcohol and/or the use of fireworks.
Note that fundraising and non-soccer related activities are not insured by the Ontario Soccer's Commercial General Liability program. Individuals clubs requiring liability insurance coverage for these activities should purchase a ClubCombo policy.
Coverage Available for Online Purchase
- Three levels of office contents coverage available: Option A $10,000 Limit; Option B $25,000 Limit and Option C $50,000
- Provides computer coverage and business interruption including extra expense, professional fees and valuable papers
- Office liability coverage that includes:
- Liability coverage if your club is held legally liable for an injury sustained by a third party visiting your office space
- Tenant's Legal Liability coverage if the club is liable for property damage caused to the space it occupies. Your landlord may require confirmation of this coverage as part of your lease agreement.
- Directors & Officers Liability coverage with limits of $1,000,000 or $2,000,000 is also available and can be purchased alone or in conjunction with the ClubCombo policy.
- Click to download full coverage details for each ClubCombo option and standalone D&O options.
Cost information based on your club's annual revenue.
Office coverage is only designed for office locations and does not extend to indoor facilities such as domes, gyms, weight rooms or fitness studios that you own/operate. To obtain a quote for any of these types of facilities please contact
Alan Hollingsworth, Practice Leader & Partner
HUB Sports & Entertainment Practice
ClubCombo insurance does not cover club members injured while participating in a sanctioned game. The Ontario Soccer has arranged General Liability Insurance and Accident Insurance for its members, the cost of which is included in the registration fee paid by each member.