Here are some other important things to know about our liability coverage for dance instructors:
- Coverage under this program commences on the day the insurance is purchased and extends for a term of 365 days.
- Coverage applies only to Canada.
- Coverage DOES NOT extend to the following in any capacity:
- Gymnastics and trampoline activities
- Cheerleading activities involving lifts, tosses, tumbling, stunting or pyramids
- Any competition hosted or operated directly by the insured
- Coverage extends to the individual only, and only for the activity declared in the application (basic or comprehensive option). Should you have other business that requires separate insurance coverage, please contact us.
- Coverage contains an “abuse, molestation and harassment exclusion.” Click here to view the exclusion.
The policy purchased through this program is for LIABILITY COVERAGE ONLY. That means it protects the insured when alleged negligent acts and/or omissions result in bodily injury and/or property damage to a third party. The policy DOES NOT provide coverage for an injury to the insured person themselves or for property/equipment owned by the insured, errors and omissions causing financial damage to a third party, and cyber liability. Contact HUB for more information about, or to purchase, these types of coverage.
We will not pay for any loss or expense caused directly or indirectly by or resulting from the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
It is understood and agreed that this policy does not cover any loss caused by, contributed to by or attributable to, directly or indirectly, a Communicable Disease or fear or threat of a Communicable Disease.
Download the Communicable Disease Exclusion
The Aviva Insurance Company of Canada, through K&K Insurance Co., is the program insurer. K&K focuses exclusively on risks found in the sports, leisure and entertainment industries. For more information about K&K, visit their website.