The M&A Group is a specialty practice within HUB International Insurance Services whose mission is to provide risk management, due diligence, merger & acquisition (M&A) insurance products and other insurance brokerage services to investment banks, venture capital groups, leverage buyout firms and our clients who are involved in M&A activity.
The unique aspect of this business, which we recognize, is that buyers invest their money in companies they believe will appreciate in value over time. These transactions are executed within demanding time frames under rules of strict confidentiality. We are positioned to offer clients in-depth knowledge of M&A Strategies and Risk Management due diligence necessary to consummate these transactions.
Your risk management and insurance due diligence must be a process that encompasses the target company’s pre-closing history, the immediate demands of closing and strategic plan for the future.
The process focuses on pre and post closing M&A issues such as:
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Misc. and Professional Errors and Omission Liabilities
- Valuation of Past Liabilities
- Employment Practice Liability
- Representations and Warranties
- Valuations of Past Liabilities
- Property and Casualty
- Employee Benefit & Pension Plan Reviews
- Property & Casualty Exposure Identification and Analysis
- Identification of Upward and Downward Pressures on Premium Cost
- Identification of Uninsured Risks, their Valuation and Proposed Solutions
- Realistic Projection of Insurance Costs
- Environmental Liabilities
HUB International Insurance Services M&A Group has the expertise, creativity and commitment to provide your company with the client focused risk management solutions your company requires. We are the new kind of broker with the unique approach.