Chicago July 18, 2012 -
Hub International Limited (Hub), a leading global insurance brokerage firm, announced today that it has launched the eRisk Hub® portal, powered by NetDiligence®, a cyber risk assessment and data breach services company. The portal is available to clients who have purchased cyber liability coverage. As part of this offering, Hub is now including a data breach cost calculator on its public website, which educates businesses on the potential cost of a data breach.
The eRisk Hub® is an effective way to help combat cyber losses with minimal, controlled and predictable costs, providing tools and resources to help companies better understand their exposures, establish a response plan and minimize the effects of a breach on their organization. Features include the following:
- Incident Roadmap: Includes suggested steps to take following a network or data breach incident, free consultation with a Breach Coach® and access to a breach response team
- News Center: Cyber risk stories, security and compliance blogs, security news, risk management events and helpful industry links
- Learning Center: Best-practices articles, white papers and webinars from leading technical and legal practitioners
- Risk Manager Tools: Assists in managing cyber risk including a self-assessment and state breach notification laws
- eRisk Resources: A directory to quickly find external resources with expertise in pre- and post-breach disciplines
We are pleased to offer these valuable services and help our clients reduce the risks associated with cyber losses,” said Julie Zimmer, Vice President, Sales and Middle Market Business Segment Leader. “Businesses are underestimating their exposure to a cyber attack or cyber breach,” she said. “That’s why we are offering an online data breach calculator to enable visitors to our public website to learn about the cyber risks facing their business.”
To access the data breach calculator, visit http://www.hubinternational.com/data-breach-cost-calculator/ . Hub also provides in-depth data breach risk assessments for clients.
Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Hub International Limited is a leading global insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services through offices located in the United States, Canada and Brazil.
Hub International Limited
Director of Corporate Brand Management/Media Relations
Source: HUB International Limited