HUB International Northeast has decades of experience in obtaining difficult to place coverage for:
- Fine Art
- Other valuable property for individuals and corporations
- The broadest coverage available at the most competitive prices
- Scheduled Value/ Fair Market Value for Fine Arts at time of loss
- Legal Liability for property of others in your care and custody
- Included Waiver of Subrogation
- Worldwide coverage including earthquake in EQ zones and storm surge in coastal areas
- Optional loss limits and blanket coverage
- No Claims Bonus/Profit Commissions
- Binding authorities with A and A+ licensed insurers
We use only top-rated, financially secure insurance carriers to provide coverage under difficult circumstances. For example, collections are frequently displayed in vacation homes located in resort areas with a history of earthquakes and floods, and jewelry normally held in vaults may be needed for use on short notice. We accommodate these and other precarious situations with "all-risk" coverage that is virtually unrestricted as to location, movement or cause of loss.
A Paradigm Shift for Insurers, ARTNews Magazine
AIG’s Zigerlig Joins Hub Northeast’s Fine Arts Division in New York, Insurance Journal
Connect with an experienced HUB professional for your custom solution.