Navigating Global Employee Expansion – Risks and Benefits [San Francisco]
HUB UNIVERSITY PRESENTS:
NAVIGATING GLOBAL EMPLOYEE EXPANSION – RISKS AND BENEFITS
Join Hub International, iiPay, AIG and other industry experts to learn more on cohesive global employee expansion plan creation.
Discussion Topics and Takeaways
- Global Employee Benefit Strategies – the Dos and Don’ts
- Payroll and Compliance Considerations
- Legal and Immigration Strategies
- Insurance Program Structure and Administration
- Business Travel Accident Coverage: How It Works and Interplays with Workers’ Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Security and Incident Response Planning
Who Should Attend - HR, Benefits, Finance and Legal Professionals
Make room on calendar – more specific information will come to you via email next week. Due to the popularity of this topic, we are hosting a session in Santa Clara and in San Francisco.
- Aaron Sweet - Head of Payroll, Dropbox
- Andrew Sterngold - CEO, Standard International Consulting
- Claudia Howe - Partner, Global Tax Mobility
- Frank Scalia - VP, Head of Sales, AIG Benefits Solutions
- Gay Chung - SVP, Client Director, HUB International
- Hart Brown - VP Practice Leader Organizational Resilience Risk Services, HUB International
- Kenneth Long - Chief Accounting Officer, Nutanix
- Paul Bradley Shinn - Chief Legal Officer, SVP, Gigamon
SAN FRANCISCO SESSION
Cocktail networking reception
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
This event is pre-approved for 2 HRCI Business Credits and SHRM credits.
Organizer: HUB International
Want to attend the session in Santa Clara? Click here.