Food processing and distribution is a tightly regulated industry with significant risks that require innovative risk management and risk transfer solutions. A simple product recall event can significantly damage your bottom line and brand. To mitigate the risks associated with having a product recalled you must work with a broker partner who can help you to asses and manage your risks proactively.
The HUB International Midwest Limited team has worked with regional and national food processors, manufacturers, and distributors. Our team includes former risk managers, attorneys, OSHA compliance professionals, human resource professionals, environmental professionals, product liability specialists, business continuity professionals, emergency responders, claims specialists, and property risk engineers.
We'll work with you to identify ways to better structure coverage, transfer risk, and manage your bottom line total cost of risk.
HUB provides a full array of specialized lines of coverage for the food & beverage industry including:
- Products contamination/Product recall insurance
- Large Deductible Cash Flow Program & Self-Insured Programs
- Workers' Compensation
- Environmental Risk Insurance
- Business Interruption Exposure Analysis
- Cyber Risk/Network Security/Privacy Liability Insurance
- Contract Surety/Performance Bonds
- Collateral Analysis and Loss Forecasting
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Workplace Violence
- Full range of Safety Management & Risk Control Services including Risk Assessments, Fleet Safety Management, Ergonomics Assessment, Job Safety Analysis, Emergency Response Planning, OSHA Compliance Audits, Business Impact Analysis, Environmental Risk Assessments and More.
- Claims Advocacy Services