Setting up on-line banking with our office is no different than paying any utility bill. Naturally, you must have first set-up on-line banking with your financial institution. HUB International is currently set up as a bill payment vendor with the Royal Bank, CIBC, and Bank of Montreal.
- In your online banking screen, choose "Nunavut Insurance" from the list of bill payment vendors.
- Next, you will be asked for your account number. This number can be found on your invoice in the upper right-hand corner. On your invoice, it is called an 'account number' or 'client code'. Enter the first 7 characters of your account number or client code. If your name was Jane Smith, your number would typically look like SMITJA1.
- Save your entry and Nunavut Insurance should show up in your list of bill payment vendors.
- When you make a payment using this function, we typically receive confirmation from your financial institution on the next business day. We then apply your payment to your account within 24 hours and send you a receipt.
- CashLink payments at the Northern Stores and in-person deposits at the Royal Bank.
If you are interested in paying by either of these options, please contact one of our offices and we will provide you with the account information and procedures.