HUB International specializes in insurance solutions for restaurants, casinos, guest accommodations and curling clubs. Beyond basic insurance categories, there are special types of insurance specific to the hospitality industry, including:

  • Liquor liability
  • Negative publicity coverage
  • Higher crime limits to cover money and employee theft

We also offer specialized types of coverage required by golf courses, namely:

  • Environmental and Chemical Drift Liability 
  • Hole-in-one insurance
  • Damage to greens
Contact an expert to learn more.