San Diego Employers Association Roundtable
Roundtable: The ACA Deadline is Looming - Act Fast!
As of January 1, 2016, small businesses with 50 or more full-time employees must accurately track and report full-time employee hours to the IRS. They must also offer an "affordable" health plan - or face steep penalties.
What should you do now to be compliant by January 2016? Join us for this Roundtable and find out! Issues to be discussed include:
- Counting your employees in 2015 to prove compliance in January 2016
- Understanding 2015 full-time equivalents - seasonal and part-time headcount
- Proving full-time employee determination for IRS audits
- Certifying employee count in 2016 using new IRS forms
- Managing expected plan rate increases due to compliance
- Understanding the impact of medical loss ratios (MLR)
- Creating strategies for renewals and plan redesigns at open enrollment
In association with the San Diego Employers Association.
Leisa Herrit, Senior Account Executive Employee Benefits, HUB International
Date and time:
October 30, 2015 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM PDT
SDEA Training Facility
4180 Ruffin Road, Suite 295
San Diego, CA 92123
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Lunch & Networking
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Presentation
Send an Email
SDEA Members: $35
Lunch included with registration price