Benefits University: Disruptive Technology [Los Angeles]
How New Technology is Changing the Landscape of Employee Benefits and Wellness
In response to ACA, rising health care costs and the demand for better consumer control, new technology is changing the way companies choose and administer employee benefits and wellness – for the better. Employers need to stay up-to-date on the latest technology options to determine which tools may be best to help them in reporting, compliance and employee engagement.
In this seminar, you’ll learn:
- How Private Exchanges are helping to contain costs and reshape employee engagement
- Why consider a Private Exchange
- What to look for when choosing your solution
- How Private Exchanges can enhance understanding and appreciation of benefits and facilitate a more engaged workforce, leading to sustainable cost management
- How new technology can enable you to automate newly mandated reporting and ensure compliance
- How to evaluate the technology options available to you
- How transparency solutions are helping to control costs
- An overview of additional recently released tech solutions and apps
National President Employee Benefits, HUB International
Mike Barone is President of Employee Benefits for HUB International, along with being a member of both the CA Executive Management Team and the National Employee Benefits Executive Committee of HUB. He has had over 20 years of experience in various sectors of the insurance industry and has an extensive background in management, finance, marketing and technical benefit administration systems.
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel
11461 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Tuesday, October 6th | 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
This session is free to attend.