Disruptive Technology Overview
HUB Benefits University Presents Disruptive Technology Overview:
How New Technology is Changing the Landscape of Employee Benefits and Wellness
In response to ACA, rising health care costs and the demand for better consumer control, new technology is changing the way companies choose and administer employee benefits and wellness – for the better. Employers need to stay up-to-date on the latest technology options to determine which tools may be best to help them in reporting, compliance and employee engagement.
In this seminar, you’ll learn:
- How Private Exchanges are helping to contain costs and reshape employee engagement
- Why consider a Private Exchange
- What to look for when choosing your solution
- How Private Exchanges can enhance understanding and appreciation of benefits and facilitate a more engaged workforce, leading to sustainable cost management
- How new technology can enable you to automate newly mandated reporting and ensure compliance
- How to evaluate the technology options available to you
- How transparency solutions are helping to control costs
- An overview of additional recently released tech solutions and apps
Mike Barone, President Employee Benefits – HUB International
Matt Osborn, VP Employee Benefits Tech – HUB International
Due to the popularity of this topic, we will be hosting a breakfast and a lunch session. These sessions are free to attend.
This event is pre-approved for 1.5 HRCI credits.
WHERE: The Lodge at Torrey Pines | 11480 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
WHEN: Tuesday, June 23rd | 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM
REGISTER FOR BREAKFAST
WHERE: Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa | 5480 Grand Pacific Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008
WHEN: Tuesday, June 23rd | 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
REGISTER FOR LUNCH
Organizer - HUB International