Commercial Property Insurance Coverage

HUB International experts ensure that you are properly covered for losses you may experience in the event the physical assets of your business – the building and its contents including equipment (owned or leased) and outdoor fixtures, such as fences and signs – are damaged or destroyed.

Insurance coverage may include losses resulting from weather-related events, building collapse, explosion, civil commotion, equipment break-down, or damage caused by vehicles, vandalism and aircraft.

As insurance brokers for all business sizes, our goal is to ensure that insurance coverage meets your specific needs. We also recommend insurance coverage for business interruption which would likely result if your business property sustains extensive damage.

Contact a HUB insurance broker today.