Personal Homeowner Insurance
You've worked hard to own a home of your own so it only makes sense to be sure that you're protected with the insurance coverage that you need.
INSURE.IT offers a choice of property insurance to meet your needs.
The most popular forms of property insurance are Broad Form and Comprehensive:
- Broad Form covers all risks* to your dwelling structure and named perils coverage to your contents. (Named perils include damage from events such as theft, windstorm, fire, lightning, etc.)
- Comprehensive is the most extensive coverage available and includes all risks* to your dwelling and contents.
If you operate a business from your home, you should consider the additional property coverage offered by INSURE.IT called Homework®. Just ask us for more details.
With INSURE.IT, you'll benefit from these innovative insurance coverages and features:
- Insure your "toys", such as snow vehicle, motorhome, watercraft or seasonal dwelling.
- Special comprehensive coverage - a TELUS-only exclusive. If your home is destroyed by fire, you'll get the compensation you need including all eligible additional living expenses, personal contents and outbuildings.
- "Student Away" - if you have a student in the family away at school, your insurance extends to their belongings at school*.
- High "special limits" insurance on items such as business records, computer software, securities, etc.
- Jewellery coverage based on appraised value - not just replacement value.
- Complimentary coverage for voluntary liability, ATM robbery and a family member's belongings while in a healthcare facility.
Plus, you may also qualify for discounts if you are:
- Using a centrally monitored fire and burglar alarm system
- Living in a home that is less than 15 years old
With our home policy, you'll have control over your insurance protection with the flexibility to choose the specific coverage that you want.
If you would like more information, you may:
*Subject to limits, exclusions and conditions in your policy.
® Registered trademark of Novex Insurance.