Personal Condominium Insurance
Your condominium insurance policy not only protects your belongings but you and your family as well. Our condominium policies automatically include $1,000,000 in personal liability coverage, but your protection doesn't stop there.
If you make improvements to your unit, such as installing new carpet or upgrading kitchen cabinetry, the TELUS INSURE.IT program provides coverage where others may not. Ask our insurance professionals for more details.
The TELUS INSURE.IT program also offers the peace of mind that coverage can be extended to protect your unit or your personal liability after a loss, even if the insurance policy provided by your Condominium/Strata Board does not. Our insurance professionals will be pleased to discuss this coverage with you.
The most popular forms of property insurance are Standard and Comprehensive:
- Standard form covers named perils coverage to your contents. (Named perils include damage from events such as theft, windstorm, fire, lightning, etc)
- Comprehensive is the most extensive coverage available and includes all risks* to contents.
If you operate a business from your home, you should consider the additional property coverage offered by INSURE.IT called Homework®. Just ask us for more details.
With INSURE.IT, you'll benefit from these innovative insurance coverages and features:
- Insure your "toys", such as snow vehicle, motorhome, watercraft or seasonal dwelling.
- Special comprehensive coverage - a TELUS-only exclusive. If your home is destroyed by fire, you'll get the compensation you need including all eligible additional living expenses, personal contents and outbuildings.
- "Student Away" - if you have a student in the family away at school, your insurance extends to their belongings at school*.
- High "special limits" insurance on items such as business records, computer software, securities, etc.
- Jewellery coverage based on appraised value - not just replacement value.
- Complimentary coverage for voluntary liability, ATM robbery and a family member's belongings while in a healthcare facility.
Plus, you may also qualify for discounts if you are:
- Using a centrally monitored fire and burglar alarm system
- Living in a home that is less than 15 years old
With our condominium policy, you'll have the control over your insurance protection with the flexibility to choose the specific coverage that you want.
If you would like more information, you may:
*Subject to limits, exclusions and conditions in your policy.
® Registered trademark of Novex Insurance.