First Nations Communities Program
At HUB International Barton, we are proud of the fact that we have been providing insurance coverage to First Nation communities for more than 30 years. In fact we have the longest running First Nations program in Canada.
Premium Savings and Financing
The size and scope of our program across Canada allows us to provide significant volume discounts for or First Nation clients as well as offer very competitive premium financing options. The result is a stable and competitive program for our clients.
Broad Coverage with Enhancements & Options
“All Risk” cover available for all First Nation assets including Residential Housing, Tenant Contents, Commercial Properties, Schools, Administrations Buildings, Contractors Equipment, etc.
- Flood and Earthquake Coverage available
- Additional Living Expense cover included for Residential Housing
- Blanket cover for buildings under construction up to $1,000,000.
- Crime and Fidelity coverage for Administration offices
- General Liability cover available up to $10,000,000
- Liability extended to residential homes and occupants as well as employees and volunteers
- Limited Abuse coverage available up to $1,000,000
- Pollution Liability coverage up to $250,000 included with options for higher limits up to $2 million
- Professional Liability for healthcare providers and councilors
- Public Officials Liability for Chief and Council and Administrators
- Band Legal Expense and Wrongful Dismissal Expense cover
- Unique Accident policy including Funeral Expense and Wrongful Dismissal Expense cover
- Unique Accident policy including Funeral Expense and Rehab Expense cover available at very reasonable costs
Group AD&D Available
- Plan 1: $10,000 Principal Sum
- Plan 2: $25,000 Principal Sum
- Plan 3: $50,000 Principal Sum
For more information, please contact us at: 1-800-668-2112 or email at email@example.com