The ICBC payment plan is an in–housepayment plan that provides ICBC customers with the following options:
- equalmonthly payments on 12–month policies
- quarterlypayments on 12–month policies, or
- equalmonthly payments on 6–month policies.
- ICBC offers a monthly financing plan for customers who prefer not to pay the whole amount at once.
- In order to set up a financing plan you must bring in a personalized void cheque for the account from which you wish to have the payments drawn.
- Your first payment will come out of the effective date of your policy. This cannot be changed; however, you are able to choose the date you wish to have your monthly payments drawn.
- If you do not have an established credit historywith ICBC you may only be eligible for their 6 month policy payment plan.
Contact your local HUB Barton office for more details.
If you wish to pay your Autoplan premium in full:
- Your local Barton Insurance office will accept payment by cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard or debit.
- If you wish to pay an ICBC or motor vehicle debt, a temporary operating permit, or if you have a cash only status with ICBC, your transaction must be paid by cash, Visa, Mastercard or debit.
For more information, please contact us at: 1-800-668-2112 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org